Moms for Liberty - Wright County Chapter is dedicated to the survival of America by unifying, educating and empowering parents to defend their parental rights at all levels of government.
Please invite parents, grandparents, and community members that value parental rights.
We are stronger together!
- Our chapter holds decision makers accountable or we work to replace them with liberty-minded individuals.
- We spread awareness and an understanding of the limited role of government.
- We stand together against government overreach and intimidation tactics.
- We promote teaching the principles of liberty in our homes and community.
- We engage our communities and elected leaders on key issues impacting our families.
- We activate liberty-minded leaders to serve in elected positions.
- Moms for Liberty Wright County was founded by Angie Greig April 2021.