Answer Our Questions!
- – Why did the CDC set the minimum age requirement for COVID-19 mask guidelines at two-years-old?
- – What specific scientific studies did the CDC base its recommendations on?
- – What childhood developmental milestones did the CDC take into consideration when setting the minimum age requirement at two-years-old?
- – What steps is the CDC taking to track the latest scientific studies on the contraction and transmission of COVID-19 among children and the effectiveness of masks in mitigating the spread of COVID-19 by children?
- – What plans does the CDC have in place to update its recommendations on mask wearing as new information is gained from these scientific studies about the contraction and spread of COVID-19 by children, especially young children?
- – Are you continuing to monitor the science that informs your administration’s guidance on children wearing masks? Are you willing to modify and update your current guidance?